Wednesday, November 2, 2011

No one's ever written a rap about you? That sucks.

Now this is the story all about how
Cancer got flipped, turned upside down
And I’d like to take a minute, just sit down class
... I’ll tell you how I f'ed cancer so hard, I beat its lame ass.

In a small town called Fanwood born and raised
On Russell Road where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And listening to DMB outside of the school
When this thing called cancer got up to no good
It screwed with the wrong chick in this neighborhood
I decided not to take it and picked a fight
And said “F you cancer, I’ll kick yo ass ‘cause this shit ain’t right”.

I started a blog and told all of my friends
Called it F*ck Cancer and shared it on the interweb
If anything I could say that my blog was rare
So I thought good, F it, yo cancer get scared!

I used my witty sarcasm ‘cause shit was rife
And I yelled to the cancer “Yo, get out of my life!”
Took time to rest so my energy amassed
Then I beat cancer so hard I kicked its ass.
~Written By Laura Stanik~
 Sung to the theme song of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air